Last updated 19/10/19
Prices are all exclusive of GST
Initial consultations always free
- Websites are made from templates which can mean restrictions to the level of customization.
- Commencement of work will begin after proposal has been accepted and signed by the client, the non-refundable deposit has been received and the domain has been acquired.
- Clients are to supply their own content (text, images etc) unless previously discussed.
- Website will be made to the proposal’s specifications then soft launched.
- Up to 2hours of additions/alterations are available during the soft launch. Further requests may incur an extra cost.
- During soft launch, if a delay of over one month is caused by a lack of response, lack of content supplied and/or other client related delays, a charge for hosting may occur.
- Websites will be officially launched after receiving approval from the client and after payment for the site has been paid in full.
- Ownership of the website and domains will be passed over after the website has been launched.
- A copy of the original launched website will be held in our archive.
- Ongoing costs will commence upon launch.
- Dedicated servers are available from $200.00/Site/Year
- Additional space can be purchased for $1.00/GB/Month
- Add email services for $5.00/Month with up to 5 users
- Add 1hour support per month for $400/year
1hour support can be used towards basic updating/editing of websites and/or basic admin assistance.
Upon completion, websites can be transferred to alternative hosting for $50.00 plus $55.00 per hour required, plus any transfer fees from the receiving hosting company. Upon transfer, Admin Mouse Ltd will no longer be responsible for formatting, styling, hosting, maintenance, updates and future changes to the website.
- We aim to reply to support and content change requests within 24hours.
- Additional basic work to websites can be done at $55.00 per hour, with a minimum start price of $55.00 (Quotes provided beforehand).
- Any custom coding and programming jobs will be quoted case by case.
- Prices to be reviewed in November 2020. Increases will not exceed 20%.
- Domains are renewed each year at client’s cost.
- Clients may request editing rights and/or access to their website’s dashboard.
Full access to their website’s dashboard will require a dedicated server.
Note: any time needed to restore or repair websites will be charged for.
- Websites and ongoing costs can be cancelled at any point with one month’s notice.
- Clients who have paid ongoing costs yearly will not be refunded for unused months.
- Cancelled websites will be archived.
- Admin Mouse Ltd reserves the right to update and upgrade its servers, which may result in down-time for some websites. This may require short notice, but steps will be made to minimize down-time and work will be scheduled at approximately 2am NZDT to reduce disruption.
- Admin Mouse Ltd reserves the right to use websites for promotional use and for its portfolio.
- We aim to be as transparent as possible with our pricing. Any extra costs will be quoted as soon as they are apparent to us. Note: we are still a reasonably new company and some costs are outside of our knowledge. Learn with us and grow with us.
- Stock images acquired through Pexels and Unsplash (unless advised otherwise)
- Domain names are purchased and maintained through Discount Domains
- Emails services are set up with Zoho
- Most themes and plug-ins fall under the GNU GPL. We therefore do not charge for these items and costs come from the time spent to set-up and work on them.