Last updated 10/01/2021
Prices are all exclusive of GST
Initial consultations always free
The Web Development Process
- Commencement of work will begin after proposal has been accepted and signed by the client, the non-refundable deposit has been received and the domain has been acquired.
- Clients are to supply their own content (text, images etc) unless previously discussed.
- Websites will be made to the proposal’s specifications then soft launched.
- Up to 2 hours of additions/alterations are available during the soft launch. Further requests may incur an extra cost.
- If delays caused by a lack of response, lack of content supplied and/or other client related delays, a charge for hosting may occur.
- Websites will be officially launched after receiving approval from the client and after payment for the site has been paid in full.
- Ownership of the website and domains will be passed over after the website has been launched.
- Ongoing costs are due upon launch.
Ongoing CostsWith this option Admin Mouse takes a more active role. We will be responsible for updating themes and plugins and closer monitoring will be conducted with the general maintenance of the site.
Want to update and maintain your website yourself?
With this option Admin Mouse takes a more passive role. client access to the backend is provided allowing them to update and maintain their own sites. Clients will be responsible for updating themes or plugins themselves and charges may apply if sites need repairs or maintenance.
- Excessive resource usage such as traffic, space, ram may result in extra charges
- Content updates and changes can be done by request and at an extra cost.
- Need more updates and/or space? Let us create a tailored package just for you
- Domain relevant Email Accounts can be set up for $60.00/year (does not inc set up costs)
- Additional work to websites can be done from $52.00 per hour, with a minimum start price of $52.00 (Quotes provided beforehand).
- Any custom coding and programming jobs will be quoted case by case.
- Work will be invoiced at completion of a project or at the end of each month (whichever occurs first)
- Prices are reviewed in November of each year. Increases will not exceed 20%.
- Domains are renewed each year at client’s cost and are invoiced at the same time as their ongoing costs.
- Clients may request editing rights and/or access to their website’s dashboard/backend.
Note: any time needed to restore or repair websites will be charged for.
- Any services can be cancelled at any point with one month’s notice.
- Clients who have paid ongoing costs yearly will not be refunded for unused months.
- Websites can be transferred to alternative hosting for $100.00, plus $52.00 per hour required, plus any transfer fees from the receiving hosting company. Upon transfer, Admin Mouse Ltd will no longer be responsible for formatting, styling, hosting, maintenance, updates and future changes to the website.
- Admin Mouse Ltd reserves the right to update and upgrade its servers, which may result in down-time for some websites. This may require short notice, but steps will be made to minimize down-time.
- Admin Mouse Ltd reserves the right to use websites for promotional use and for its portfolio.
- We aim to be as transparent as possible with our pricing. Any extra costs will be quoted as soon as they are apparent to us.